martedì 1 maggio 2012

29 before 30 - a birthday list


Venerdì ho compiuto 29 anni, un traguardo che per qualche ora mi è sembrato un po' dolceamaro (della serie crisi esistenziali in corso), ma in serata la mia fedele la tisana mi ha mandato un messaggio più che mai indicato:

I turned 29 on friday, it felt bittersweet of a while (you know, existential crisis...), but during the night, my loyal cinnamon tea, sent me a message:



Non sono una di quelle che odia i compleanni, anzi sono contenta di crescere e di invecchiare un po'; sentirmi più saggia e in diritto di darmi un tono, la forza di un ego irrobustito dalle esperienze.
Sto iniziando il rush finale dei miei vent'anni e, a parte tutti questi pensieri, non è una cosa che mi lascia indifferente. Tanto che ho deciso (ispirata da uno dei miei blog preferiti) di stilare una lista di cose che vorrei fare prima di compiere trent'anni. Non si tratta di obiettivi che mettono radici in chissà quale rito di passaggio, ma piuttosto di cose importanti per me adesso, che renderanno ancora più sereno questo viaggio verso un nuovo traguardo.

I love birthdays, actually I'm happy to grow a little bit, to feel like I'm wiser. And stronger.
I'm beginning the final rush of my twenty and, after all these thoughts, is important t me. That's why I decided (inspired by one of my favorite blog) to write down a list of things that I want to do before turning 30. It's not properly a goal list, but things that are important t me now and make this trip towards this new step, more exciting.


click to enlarge

Translation
1. See Venice - 2. Vacation with my girlfriends - 3. Decorate our home - 4. Knit a blanket - 5. Learning photoshop - 6. Create a brand ATELIER PROJECT - 7. Attend cooking classes 8. Design a camera bag - 9. More shootings - 10. More prints - 11. Shoot a stop-motion - 12. Go to the Opera - 13. Discover a new band - 14. Sew a dress from a pattern - 15. Start a new tradition with Luca - 16. Hang travel photos all over the house - 17. Garden makeover - 18. Start a vintage book collection - 19. Flea markets!! - 20. Discover something new about my city - 21. Buy new vinyl's - 22. Go to pilates classes - 23. Go climbing - 24. Let my hair grow - 25. Visit Rome (again) with Luca (for the first time) - 26. Go hiking - 27. Have fun - 28. Don't lose control - 29. Go jogging on a regular basis.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento